What we do
Grant Consulting N.A. provides professional assistance for project development and funding strategies with grant research and grant writing.
- We assist your organization with project planning using a logic model to identify resources, establish goals, objectives, and timelines.
- We approach each project from a technical standpoint, matching our client’s objectives and goals with the funder’s mission.
- We research funding sources to identify prospects for your programs and projects. We monitor and maintain an extensive database of funding opportunities, research materials and statistics.
- We match your project with a variety of grant proposals, including federal, state, local, and foundation giving.
- We offer editing and technical assistance of client prepared proposals and provide supporting services such as photography, press releases, and a bonded notary.
Grant Consulting N.A. provides professional grant writing, research and related services for nonprofit and public agencies in Illinois and Iowa. In business since 2003, we have effectively prepared successful applications for government grants, foundation grants and corporate appeals.
Mary Grant, Owner